Support Services as Employee and Member Benefits
Many medical professional organisations offer employee or member benefits that include personal support and helpline, which may be relevant to you, for example:
- RACGP GP Support Program
- RACP Support Services for Health Professionals
- RACS Support Program
- ANZCA Welfare of Anaesthetists & Supporting Anaesthetists’ Professionalism and Performance: A guide for clinicians
- RANZCP Support for Members
- Your Hospital and Health Service (HHS) may have an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available, eg. Queensland Health EAP.
- Your local HR department may have other supports available.