- This event has passed.
Emerging leader professional development program
8 October, 2022|8:00 am - 15 November, 2022|5:00 pm AEST
Aim of the program
The aim of the Emerging Leader Program is to support the next generation of doctors (PGY1-PGY8+) to transition effectively into their roles in different health services and other specialty and practice settings.
A key focus of the program is to support them to develop their leadership identity and to build a strong skill base for enacting leadership in their everyday work, as well as providing a solid foundation for stepping up into leadership positions in the coming years.
Structure of the program
The program delivers 11.5 hours of learning facilitated by our leadership expert Dr Anna Clark.
It is presented in a group format over several sessions via interactive webinars/tutorials to ensure accessibility and inclusion of all members. The duration of the program ranges from 4.5 – 8 weeks depending on the format.
We know you are all busy with changing rosters and night shifts to work around, hence the different formats on offer.
We would encourage 100% attendance at all module sessions to maximise your learning; however, we realise this may not be possible for all of you due to work/personal commitments. Subsequently, we would accept 75% attendance to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program. If you know this may be a problem, please advise and we can explore other options for you. Webinars will be recorded, and you can catch up on a missed session if required.
2022 Program dates
Intake 1 – 2022
- Module 1: Tuesday 3 May, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
- Module 2: Tuesday 10 May, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
- Module 3: Tuesday 17 May, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
- Live Tutorial: Tuesday 24 May, 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
- Module 4: Tuesday 31 May, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
Intake 2 – 2022
- Module 1 and 2: Saturday 8 October, 10.00 am – 3.30 pm
- Module 3: Tuesday 25 October, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
- Live Tutorial: Tuesday 8 November, 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
- Module 4: Tuesday 15 November, 6.15 pm – 8.45 pm
Limited places in each intake!
- AMA Victoria Member $946 + GST (57% discount on full price)
- AMA other state Member $1254 + GST (43% discount on full price)
- AMA Victoria partner referral price $ 1716 + GST (22% discount on full price)
- Non-Member (Full price) $2200 + GST
We love our members, we don’t exist without you, therefore we try to create value for you wherever we can. Hence, accessing the program is substantially discounted for you.
Please use the discount codes below on enrolment to access the member pricing that relates to you.
- AMA Vic member discount code: AMAVICMEMBERSELP2022
- AMA Other state member discount code: AMAMEMBERSELP2022
- AMA Vic partner referral discount code: Provided to you directly by the referral partner (if you have any questions, please email us).