SATURDAY MORNING AUGUST 6TH 2022 – 8.00AM TO 1.00PM (SA TIME)
Will be available on-line or face-to-face in Adelaide.
A number of experts will present the training and it is hosted by Doctors’ Health SA’s Medical Director, Dr Roger Sexton. Topics to include:
– Doctors’ Health Update – on local doctors’ health services and other supports around Australia for doctors and medical students
– Burnout – Recognition and Management
– Doctors-In-Training – Panel
– Medicolegal matters and mandatory notification
– Health of rural and remote doctors, and IMG doctors
– Suicidal doctors
Case study style training and group discussions
RACGP accredited activity for 40 CPD points for the 2020-22 triennium, Activity# 221086.
ACRRM accredited activity for PDP hours 3 educational activity and 3 performance review, Activity# 26752
MIGA 5 Risk Management points are approved.
REGISTRATION – GO TO THIS LINK HERE.
For further information about the training please contact Doctors’ Health SA, Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8232 1250.
SA Rural Doctors’ fees are FREE, fully covered by a Grant from the Country SA PHN. Some assistance to reimburse rural travel is available. Register your interest to attend with Kiara Cannizzaro, Program Manager, email@example.com