This hybrid workshop is offered to all doctors interested in doctors’ health and/or see doctors/medical students as patients.
You can choose to either:
- participate online from work or home from anywhere in Australia, or
- join with us at a local face to face venue, meeting with local doctors’ health colleagues with your local doctors’ health service.
- being the doctors’ doctor, including self-care – the sustainable doctor,
- understanding burnout/moral injury,
- supporting rural doctors,
- understanding mandatory reporting, and
- managing the suicidal doctor.
The workshop will be facilitated by the Doctors’ Health Alliance and offered via hybrid with an option for you to meet face to face hosted by a local doctors’ health services or you can join online.
Face to face locations and hosts are:
- Adelaide (Doctors’ Health SA)
- Perth (Doctors Health Advisory Service Western Australia)
- Hobart (DRS4DRS Tasmania)
- Melbourne (Victorian Doctors Health Program)
- Sydney (Doctors’ Health NSW), and
- Canberra (DRS4DRS ACT)
The program has been written by the Planning Committee including:
- Dr Margaret Kay AM, General Practitioner and Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Medicine, UQ
- Dr Kathryn Hutt, Medical Director, Doctors’ Health NSW
- Dr Roger Sexton AM, Chair, Doctors’ Health Alliance & Medical Director, Doctors’ Health SA
- Individual presentations are prepared by the speaker as listed on the program
A copy of the program is here.
An online workbook with relevant resources will also be provided to all registered participants.
To register and purchase either an online ticket, or a face to face ticket at your nearest ‘workshop hub’ at a local doctors’ health service click here.